Thanksgiving Week

Just two more days and Thanksgiving is here. I was right, this year has flown by. Seems like just yesterday, my family and I were celebrating it last year. AND oh my God! Christmas is only a month away. I am the world's worse at buying gifts early. I really, really hate that too!

Sigh...well, there's no helping it. I will, once again, have to fight the traffic, long lines and miscellaneous other delays to shopping.

One thing that wasn't delayed and that's the release of my short story, The Witch Within. It's set to come out November 28, 2007 from The Wild Rose Press. I am really excited about this story. It's a spooky tale. I have always avoided reading ghost stories or anything like that. Stephen King is a great author, or so I have been told. I don't read him, I don't watch the movies. Just emotionally can't do it. Scares the bejesus out of me.

So, I never, ever, never dreamed I would write a scary story. And you know what? It didn't bother me to write the scary parts. Not at all. Now, please don't think I'm cured from whatever kept me from reading, watching those in the past. Still creeps me out, but it's like I can remove myself from my writing long enough to not be bothered. Of course, my story isn't anything like King's. He's Obi Wann! I'm Luke.

I wish everyone tremendous Blessings over this Thanksgiving week!

Comments

Okay, Judy, time to update. What have you been working on since Thanksgiving?

Popular Posts