New Cover

I finally received my cover for my novel, Love's True Enchantment. It's beautiful. The colors and the characters on the front speak loudly about what is inside the book. I can't wait to start on the edits.

These are scheduled for May, June. They should go smoothly and then the book will be released. I'm hoping for a Fall come out and then I'll be able to have some book signing before the holidays.

Another great thing to happen is my oldest son found a house. We went and looked at it yesterday. It's perfect for him. A little starter home. The way it looks, he'll be able to move in around May 8. God, I'm going to miss having him around. Of course, he's on the go all the time so I don't see him very often but I know he's at home in his bed at night. It'll be that way in his new house but he won't be at my house.

Every time he or one of my other two boys leave to go somewhere, I start to pray and ask Jesus to send his angels to surround and keep them safe. He does and I'm so thankful for that. My boys as with m0st Mothers are my life. They keep me on my toes and add such a wonderful flavor to every day. I will miss each one when the time comes that it's only my hubby and me at home.

Comments

Popular Posts