Dragon Desire

This is the second book in the Avaris series. Dragons play a huge part in these stories. This one has a twist to it. Want to find out what? Sorry, you’ll have to wait until it published and available to read.

I’m halfway through it and don’t have a blurb for this one yet.

In it, I’ve revisited the planet where Dragon Wish is set. The hero is a character from the first book. Honestly, I’m having a blast writing this book. The main characters are great together. Here’s to you Ren and Caudal. May the Golden Dragon keep you in the shelter of her wings.

I started and hopefully will have Dragon Heart after this one. The storyline is before Dragon Wish’s. The story will be shorter than the other ones.

There are two other books on my list for this series. Dragon Redemption and following after is the one about the True Dragon King, Dragon Destiny.

Comments

Mindy Blanchard said…
Great job. Keep it up. I look forward to reading it!!!
Judith Leger said…
Hey, it's more fun that way, Amber my love!

Thanks for stopping by, Mindy. Will keep you posted baby doll!

Popular Posts