Happy Samhain/Halloween

To some it's Happy Halloween and it's that way to me too. Lately though, I've been saying Happy Samhain. It's the original name for the celebration and I find it has a sexier sound to it. Grins, yes, I can be wicked sometimes. But it is the time for otherworldly beings.

vincent valentine Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope each and every one of you have a blessed and safe Samhain. You could have loads of fun too!

Oh and if you run across Vincent Valentine out there, hands off! He promised to come by and scare some people for me. Evil laugh!

Vincent Valentine Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm a new follower! *Waves* Nice to meet you!!!

Perfect day as well... beautiful images... breathtaking!

Happy Samhain/Halloween!
Judith Leger said…
Thanks for stopping by Jen!
Zee said…
Oh the pics are wickedly delicious! I'm totally following you now!

Popular Posts