Judith Leger
Fantasy and Contemporary Romance Author.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Check out Esmeralda on Amazon!
Limited time offer!
Be sure and grab a copy. It's up for FREE!
Tomorrow, my other novella Wraith's Forest is up for Free too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My last new cover!
The Witch Within Let me know what you think!
It' Friday! Fun time!
I couldn't do the Blog Hop or the Follow Friday last week. Much too busy, but I will today! First off is 18+ Over Blog Tag along ...
Follow Friday / Blog Hop #2
Oh, wow, you don't know how much I was looking forward to Friday! I love the Blog Hop and Friday Follow. For anyone interested, I have...
Blog Hop and Follow Friday 10.22-25.10
Happy Dance over here. I have decided to do the Blog Hop and Follow Friday over here at my blog! Wish me luck!! In the spirit of the T...
No comments:
Post a Comment