Hey Authors, have you ever been frightened?

Terrified that your skills, love and desire for writing is waning?


I love to write.  I really love it.

But...sometimes, I actually wonder why I'm in this business. It's heartbreaking, embarrasing, terrifying, and most of so very awesome.

It make you come to life when you are creating a piece of art.

I've been having some really weird dreams lately. Of space aliens in golden masks that move faster than hummingbirds, of Paul Bunnion type men who are there to destroy them. Thing is the guys who want to kill the aliens are the bad guys and the aliens are the ones who are lost and don't get what's happening.

Told you it was weird.

I've been struggling to focus and get my groove on. I thought for sure I had it right then WHAM something happens and knocks the air right out of my sails and now I'm floundering.

Trying to refocus and move forward.

Have any of you guys ever reached the point of not knowing which way to turn?


Comments

Popular Posts