Halloween Ball Chat!

It's Samhain!!! Yay! I LOVE Halloween. It's one of my favorite of all time holidays.

Today is my chat at the Halloween Ball over at The Wild Rose Press . It's an all day affair so come on out and visit with everyone!! My chat time is at 2:30 to 2:50 Central time! I'm nervous but I know it'll be great!

I'm asking a question about my upcoming book. The answer is here on this page. Whoever gets it right will receive a $5.00 gift certificate from The Wild Rose Press!!

Also if you have time, check out my short story, The Witch Within. It's perfect for this time of year!

Happy Trick or Treating!

Comments

Winona Cross said…
What's Sanheim? Guess I could look it up. Anyway, I also love Halloween and the fall. Always intrigued with fantasy worlds and the creatures within.

Winona
Judith Leger said…
Oh, Nona! Samhain is the old word describing Halloween. See you at the conference!

Popular Posts