My Friend, Pamela Thibodeaux tagged me.

The rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six unimportant things about yourself

4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.



Six Unimportant Things About Me:

1). I LOVE chocolate.
2). I enjoy a challenge.
3). I have 3 sons.
4). I LOVE "The Secret" and believe it is fully backed by scripture.
5). I love Anime.
6). Give me romance over everything else!

Okay here's who I'm tagging:

Gina Ardita
Leslie Dennis
Paisley Scott
Dr. Zee Lit
Amber Green
Peggy Borel

Watch it or you might be the next one tagged!

Comments

Amber Green said…
Sweetie, I don't have a blog of my own. So I'm taking this as an invite to hijack yours:

Six unimportant things about me:

1) I'm not completely sure whether I've ever eaten a parsnip. Do they really exist?

2) Charlaine Harris gets a fit of giggles whenever she sees me.

3) I love sunflowers in any color or style, but amaryllis looks right only if it's crimson.

4) Both of my sons write fanfic.

5) I don't care for milk chocolate. (But you'd best not get between me and the dark stuff!)

6) I recently painted my NeoPet.
Judith Leger said…
I will remember the dark chocolate!

I didn't know you had a NeoPet!

Hugs

Popular Posts