Contract from Wild Child Publishing!!

Wild Child Publishing is contracting the first book in my Avaris series, Dragon Wish.

Do I need to say I'm thrilled?!

My novel. Book one in the Avaris series. It’s almost 100,000 words of excitement, adventure, heartache, and love. This book has taken me four and a half years to finish. Completed last year, I held on to it. I suppose I was too afraid to let this baby go. This is the one I mentioned the other about waiting to hear about a contract. I found out late yesterday they definitely want it.

Here’s the blurb for the story:

A vision, a wish, a journey plagued by evil.

Cold, desolate cliffs and a white dragon’s blue gaze captures Seren Jordan in a terrifying vision. A universe away, Captain Paladin Fulcan struggles to overcome his grief after losing his wife and son. Seeing a shooting star, he makes a wish. But here on Avaris, wishes are forbidden and love forsaken. This throne less dragonseed king’s destiny is intertwined with a mortal mate to create the One True Dragon King.





Of all my books, Dragon Wish has developed into a massive creation with its own heartbeat. Set on a different planet, it’s a journey of finding love and inner wisdom. I love my characters, especially the hero, Paladin. He’s very special to me. No, he’s not modeled after a real life person. He’s a characteristic compilation of what I believe a hero should possess. He turned out wonderfully. Most of my critique partners who’ve read the story fell in love with him too.

So here’s to you, Paladin, Seren, Leo, Ren and all the other fantastic characters which make this story rich. May all who read this book come to love you as much as I do!

I will keep everyone updated!

Comments

Linda LaRoque said…
Whooooooooohoooooooo!!! You know how excited I am for you. I love this story and can't wait to read it in it's entirity.

Linda
www.lindalaroque.com
Ramblin' Rose said…
You go, girl!!

Congrats, Judy.

ali
Judith Leger said…
Thanks Ladies! I'm totally pumped!
Mindy Blanchard said…
Congrats and holy smokes - thats a great blurb. I can't wait to get my hands on it!!!!

Mindy

Popular Posts