Follow Friday # 7 (Wow, lucky # there!)


Well, it's Friday and I'm exhausted. 

Been a really looonnnngggg week!  I'm so thankful it's over with. 

Q. Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

Oh, wow!  Hummm, I would love to be...drum roll, please...Christine Derrick in Mary Balogh's Slightly Dangerous.

The character I would to date would be a toss up between Wolfric in Slightly Dangerous or Drizzt do'urden from R.A. Salvaltore Forgotten Realms book series. Gotta love a dark elf, yeah.


Wanted to let everyone know too that in only 5 more days, Dragon Wish will be released from Wild child Publishing.  I am so excited about this book.  It's a fantasy romance and I have been hearing some fab comments about it.





Hope everyone has a very blessed weekend and a wonderful Mother's day!!

Comments

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm already following you, but I am happy to drop by and say hi!

Jen at Red Hot Books
Anonymous said…
Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Great choices! I love the picture!! :)
Also, congrats on your book! I hope I get to review it sometime!!
Have a happy Mother's Day!
www.abookaddictshaven.blogspot.com
Cool. I have the first book of Forgotten Realms near the top of my TBR list and can't wait to read it. I wouldn't want to date him though. :)
Now following and feel free to check my blog out at bookmarcblogpants.blogspot.com
Marc
Judith Leger said…
OMG, Marc, you are going to love the books. The first one I read was the Lone Drow. It caused a hunger in me for more so I ended up with all the series. I love Drizzt!
Judith Leger said…
Jen! Thanks, Love for stopping by.
Judith Leger said…
Wow, thanks Bookaddict102! I sure will. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Sarah said…
I haven't heard of those character before! But I dunno if I'd wanna date an elf :S...Oh wait...I would totally date Orlando Bloom and he played an elf...lol
Anyways, Happy Friday!

http://readawaytheday.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday.html
i love mary balogh's books!! happy friday!
Wow, great answers!! I really need to check out these books! Thanks for stopping by today, and have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I am your newest follower. Good luck with your new release!
Thanks for stopping by. Have a good weekend. :)
Lindsay said…
Neat blog! Hopping over, happy Saturday :)

Check my blog out at http:everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Sara said…
I haven't read any of those. The picture makes your elf guy look pretty hot though.
Just (belatedly) hopping through! I've never read anything by R.A. Salvaltore, but I know he's a popular author at work (library), so maybe I'll have to check it out!

Happy reading!
Amanda

Popular Posts