New Furniture

Found out yesterday that my new furniture will arrive on Wednesday morning of next week! I can't wait to receive it and setup my living room up. Yay!

My family and I have been working hard at improving the house. Adding equity to the property but for me it's more than that. It's being able to look around and see comfort. Not that my old stuff wasn't comfortable but geesh...it was 17 years old and sagging, sort of like me. The new furniture will give me a boost. I know it will because I have been pumped since I painted my house and put new floors in last week.

And to add to this great news, I am having my desk moved back into the house this weekend so that means no more excuses about writing. It's about time too. I have the ending to my short in line with The Witch Within. I want to finish that up and send it to TWRP. Then, hopefully I will have two shorts and (keeping my fingers crossed) a novel with them. It's a good start for this year. I'm really hoping this year will be grand for me followed by an even grander next year!

Comments

Popular Posts