Love of Reading

Ever since I can remember, I have loved to read. Absolutely, irrevocably love the pictures reading forms in my mind. I would read anything, from history books, mystery, Gothics, mythology, fantasy, westerns, and then I found romance. Needless to say, I was hooked. Completely. And you know what, I don't regret all those nights that I would stay up a little later to make it through another chapter. The next day, I would count the hours before I could start the next section so I could finish the story.

I never regretted reading them either. They were worth every minute it took to complete them.

As I started on my writing career, I wanted to affect readers so they enjoyed my stories as much as I enjoyed reading those other books. I still feel as though I have a long way to go. There aren't in doubts though that I won't succeed. I will, my dream will come true and I will have some best selling books. The feeling is here in my heart and soul. The day is coming and right now I am preparing for that moment!

Comments

Popular Posts