Beth Revis' Blog and Les Floyd's place!

I found two cool blogs.

The first was one I came across on twitter.  I love this author's outlook.  She has some great ideas and suggestions so be sure and check out Beth Revis' blog.  Here's the Link.


And yes, I am going to do some shameless promo for her.  (I don't know the woman but I do adore her blog.  Helps other authors and that's a huge plus in my book!)


A love out of time.

A spaceship built of secrets and murder. When Amy is frozen aboard the interstellar spaceship, she expects to be woken in 300 years on a new planet. Instead, someone wakes her up early…and if Amy doesn’t figure out soon, the next people woken up might not survive–including her parents.

So if you want to read some great posts, go check out her place!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The other blog is from a guy who followed me on Twitter.  I usually check out the websites of the people who follow me cause you just don't know what to expect from some people these days.  Anyway, I went to his blog for one main reason.  I couldn't figure out what the heck Lesism was so off I clicked.  I ended up on  an informative and insightful blog.


So be sure and check him out too.  Here's the link to his blog.


Judith Leger

Comments

Popular Posts