Goals for 2013

Writing wise?

My goal this year is to have about 3 to 4 maybe 5 projects complete and in the hands of editors. Hopefully, I will find homes for them.

Also, for this year, I want to improve my writing even more. I want to reach deeper and search harder for better and tighter ways to put my words onto paper.


Living wise?

I want to taste the sweet nectar of what every day will bring. I want my happiness to continue. I desire my children to be happy and successful in what ever they chose to do. I want another wonderful, incredible year with the man I love. This will make us 35 years in May. That's a lifetime together. I want another one, too.

So, what are you goals?  Do you want something special? A writing goal? A life goal? The bucket list fulfillment?  Let me know.


Judith Leger

Comments

Popular Posts