Summer Solstice and Super Moon




Isn't it weird that both of these are like back to back this year?  I thought so.














I have always been intrigued by Stonehenge.  Always.  The fact that it was built thousands of years ago without the aid of modern technology amazes me.  But the people back then had a purpose behind the construction.  Their beliefs in their gods.

Magic is in the air!  Suppose to be tonight on the 21st but I've also seen the 23rd as the date too but it doesn't matter.

Sooooo, do you believe in the power 'Magic' of this time?

I suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder!

Hope everyone had a great summer Solstice and be sure and enjoy that super moon tonight!!!

P.S.  If you like magic, be sure and check out my books. Dragon Wish and Enchanted both have a ton of magic in them! Just click on the link on the right side bar.

Hugs and Blessings!

Judith












Comments

Popular Posts