Creativity

That is exactly what I want right now. I'm going to be off from work for two weeks during the holidays and I'm hoping to finish creating. That's the hardest part, editing what you write so that it is not only acceptable to you but also to the editor but will be enjoyed by the reader.

That's my ultimate goal is to keep writing for the readers' pleasure. I want them to be in my heroine's shoes or hold my hero's sword as he's battling an enemy. Hopefully I will have accomplished my goal at the end of the story.

So now, I am gearing up to do major major writing so I can send out some things. I want 2007 to be a great year of writing for me. To do this, I have to make sure that I do all I can to achieve this.

Here's to my goals and my calendar as I pencil in all the things I want to do!

Comments

Popular Posts