Whew! Thanksgiving is over but I sort of wish it was still around. I had a wonderful get together with family and friends. Even my boys had a great time. They didn't want the day to end.

Now I am looking forward to the Christmas holidays. I have two off and I am definitely excited about that. Last year, because of the hurricane Rita, our holiday schedule was messed up. We only had a week off instead of the two weeks. That's what is making this time off special. I'll have days to spend with my kids and to take care of a bunch of stuff that I need to around the house. I will also have time to write. Yay!!!

I also intend to spend time plotting out several novels. I want to have the chapters lined out so that I can see what works and what doesn't. Hopefully that will motivate me to move ahead with some of these goals.

Comments

Popular Posts