Six Days To Go

Yes, that's right. Thanksgiving is right around the corner. For every year for the last 23, I stop and look back over my life. Why you ask? Well, I gave birth to my oldest son close to Thanksgiving. We celebrate his birthday on that holiday. With the celebration of the holiday and his birthday, I become aware of all the blessings I have in my life.

My friends--fellow writers, non writers and even some I don't care to call friend but I'm just too nice not to--make my life special. They complete my outer circle. My inner circle is my family. The ones I hold the closest to me. Without either circle I wouldn't be the person I am today.

So right now, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving so I can give thanks for all the wonderful people in my life. And also for the ones that have yet to make an appearance in my world. Here's to you this year and I hope and pray next year will be even greater!!

Comments

Popular Posts